Thursday 28 November 2013

Expected results x Running x Food

My results are out and are what I have expected. :( Econs is really my weakness! No time to regret, I shall continue to work hard for next year. Thanks to my love and dad for comforting me and of course these two cutie for cheering me up! I felt so much better afterwards. 



Let's not talk about studies. On Tuesday, love and I went for a run with our new pair of running shoes. It was our first time running together. I am glad we did it after so much talking about exercising and keeping fit. We finally make the choice to run and the bad weather did not stop us. It felt so great after all the sweating. 




Last few days met my cousin to discuss one of my cousin wedding that is going to happen next week! So many things to prepare. My sis and I are in charge to deco the place for the wedding lunch/ROM. So happy for my cousin! The day we met up we went to try Ramen Keisuke Tonkotsu King Four Seasons at Bugis Village. Their ramen is good however their soup base is a little salty for my taste. It was fully packed on a Friday night. Thank goodness I managed to make reservation.
 


 Sesame for the ramen. We get to grind it ourselves.


 Green Tea Cola. A very special drink. Taste a bit like spirit but with green tea taste.


 Follow me on dayre! Quick go create one now if you haven't! It is pretty fun! 

 
Ending this post with this beautiful scenery I took few days back. x

No comments:

Post a Comment