Tuesday 19 November 2013

Cherish

As seen in the title, Cherish... This afternoon read a heartening blog. If you guys have seen the news recently a fire burnt down a house and caused two dead. The young adult was from TP. Though I do not know him but I felt so sad for his gf. They just celebrated their first anniversary and now everything has turned into memories. People are always reminded to cherish the people around them. But again, how much have we cherish? We only remember every little bad things and hold hatred. This post is also to remind myself of the kinship and friendship I have and also the love that showered on me.

Keep that emotion aside. There is something I should be happy about today! I have won a pair of tickets to the preview screening of Commitment!! Yeah! As many of my friends know I admire T.O.P, this is his second movie and will be screening in cinema soon! Cannot wait to catch it first with my love. I shall go get prepare now. Keep fighting for the rest of the week! x

No comments:

Post a Comment